Saturday, June 9, 2007

Introduction to my Blog Kumbh Mela




I start a new blog at Bloggerspot , to share my experiences living among the Naga Sadhus of Junagadh.My Guru and Guide has been Sri Vijay Giri Maharaj of Shanti Ashram Film City.



I am a born Shia Muslim, accept Hope and Hindutva as my cultural inheritance.



This has nothing to with my religious beliefs that are intact, but my love for my country , my environment , without my Hindu friends I might have not reached this far, that one name who always stood by me like a sheet anchor is Ramesh Mulchandani of Strand Hotel.



Sometimes water is thicker than blood .Ramesh is my karmic brother , is all that matters to me.



At his house I learnt about Hindu Gods Goddesses , values respect , all this would have not been possible without what was genetically bequeathed to me by my parents late Shamim Shakir my mother, late Mohomed Shakir my father .



I dedicate this post to them and my childhood friend Ramesh Mulchandani.



Another family that helped me grow tall is Mrs Poonam Sinha , her husband Mr Shatrughan Sinha..this is more than a honrary mention.