Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Naga Sadhus Trimakeshwar Above 18

The two naga sadhus asked Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj to join in the photo shoot , Maharaj removed his clothes obliging them..this was a neat shot.
I was not allowed to enter the Shahi Snan of the Naga Sadhus as the bureaucrats of the Ministry of Information made me wait 6 hours at their office at Nasik and finally refused me permission simply because I was not White and honestly it is Indians who treat Indians like Dogs.
Today as a photo blogger I think I have set an example of composite mutual compatibility , I shoot all religion, I share it with all.
I am quite confused much of the members at Flickr are here not to enjoy photography but to mock photographers and the holistic science which binds us all through pictures .I blocked a person here at Flickr for his personal comments on my mother and father..I did not want to do this..but there is a limit..
I dont go to peoples site and condemn what they shoot..
The most important thing which you guys specially smart assed Americans dont understand is the comment that you pass is what nurtures and encourages our creativity..sometimes I add your comment to my body post as your comment has become the subject of my picture..but it saddens me as a Pro here ..I am nothing but a highly paid picture taking whore with a fixed rate for a trick that will last two years..US $47 ..come enjoy the best of me..
Fuck why dont people who live in a better world than mine start thinking with their minds instead of their dicks..
I like Flickrs so I am here..I am not here for social networking I gave that up when I moved full time here...from Buzznet .
As a photographer have a heart even if you are here for kicks dont shake your juice on my head .. urinating your foulsome comments..
I am a native born but I speak your language better than I speak my own...
I write poetry too..
I shot pictures that are wordless poetry too..