Sunday, November 5, 2017

The Untimely Passing Away Of A Guru



Let no man in the world live in delusion. Without a Guru none can cross over to the other shore.
Guru Nanak

My Naga Guru Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj Triveni RIP Om Shanti Om

Last evening I got a call from Mahesh from Hardiwar he was once the main disciple of my Naga Guru Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj Juna Akhara 13 Madi,,due to  some misunderstanding they had parted but Mahesh kept in touch with me ..he said that our Guru had expired but he was not too sure about it ,

I was stunned as last few days I was thinking of visiting my Guru at Santosh Nagar Filmcity I was not able to get in touch with him the mobile numbers he gave me were not reachable .

Last night I contacted another Naga Sadhu Guru Bhagwatiji from Jabalpur he was my Gurus close friend and Guru bhai.

I informed of the tragic news I had heard he said he will inquire through his sources .

He called me this morning gave a me a few numbers to contact and one of the numbers I got through was of Ramgiri a disciple of our Guru he confirmed the news .Shri Vijay Giri had breathed his last in Mangalore where he hailed from..his Guru Triveniji Guru our Gurus Guru  is completing the rituals and will contact me when he returns ,,

I called up Bhagwatiji and relayed the message .

And a chapter of my tryst with Naga Sadhus 4 Kumbh Mlelas I shot thanks to Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj comes to an end ,

I met my Naga Guru at Nasik Kumbh 2003 it was a very chance meeting and he accepted me as his own though he knew I was a Muslim..

I shot Maha Kumbh Allahabad  2013 thanks to him and it was here I met Guru Bhagwatiji ..I shot Nasik Kumbh 2015 and the last Kumbh with Shri Vijay Giri was Ujjain Kumbh 2016.


Without Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj I could have not completed the chapter of the Naga Sadhus and Kumbh Melas the main part of my thread Hope And Hindutva message of Universal Peace .

It was at Khamakhya 2016 and 2017 I continued shooting the Naga Sadhu ethos ..though my Guru could never make it due to poor health .

He had a kidney heart problem too. that was the cause of his untimely death.

I will visit the Ashram when Triveni guru returns from Mangalore .

A Guru is a source of knowledge wisdom learning understanding ,,I was merely a shadow without my Guru..

These words are my humble homage to his departed Soul.
Om Shanti Om.


NagaGuru