Sunday, August 30, 2015

Just returned from Trimbakeshwar after shooting the Shahi Snan this morning also shot Ramkund Tapovan too













Returned in a friends car from Trimbakeshwar as all roads are closed because of the Shahi Snan at both places including Ramkund had to take a very long route took us over 10 hours to reach Jogeshwari took a ricksha home ,,met His Holiness Maha Mandleshwar Avdesh Anandji.. he could not believe I was a Muslim he took my visiting card ..I shot all the Akhadas of the Juna Akhada thanks to His Holiness Avdesh Anandji and my Naga Guru Shree Vijay Giri Maharaj Triveni I was staying with him at the Sadhugram with the nagas ,,


Will be uploading the pictures of Nasikh Kumbh  Naga Sadhus Shahi Snan Trimbakeshwar ,, Ramkundh and Tapovan at my main Flickr site ,,