Monday, August 31, 2015

The Naga Sadhus At Trimbakeshwar Nasikh Kumbh 2015




I could hardly climb Brahma Giri  and Nilgiri Parbhat the abode of the Naga Sadhus ,, I shot one Naga procession till Nilgiri Parbhat , I shot a lot of Naga Sadhus , their march and their dip in a local pond ,,

As I am shooting a storyboard those pictures will come later and finally the 29 August Shahi Snan I shot videos too that I will upload at Flickr and You Tube of my spiritual trek into  Hope and Hindutva,,

These are all part of my Hindu blogs and now I will be uploading my third memory card .. I mostly shot RAW and JPEG..32 GB card and a few 16 GB card and some 8 GB card ,, I shot Trimbakeshwar with Canon 60 D and shot Ramkund Tapovan with Canon 7 D ,, And Arjit Sen of HTA Shot and posted my  picture at Satkar Belgaum.. I came to know of this from my dear friend Biradar ,, a fine art photographer ,,

I shot a lot of beggars at Ramkund but honestly I hardly know anyone at Tapovan.. my contacts being more among the Juna Akhara ..but I would like to shoot the Shahi Snan at Ramkund Panchvati... if God wills ,, otherwise I am happy with what I shot at Trimbakeshwar of 29 August Shahi Snan.. At Ramjund two boys from Thane helped me a lot ,, avid photographers ,,I gave them a lot of tips on how to shoot the Kumbh Mela ..without getting into the eye of a storm..

Now I will continue with uploading my next lot ,,