Sunday, September 26, 2010

How I Cooked My Blogs - 147,040 at Flickr

147,040 items / 1,125,127 views

Honestly it is tough explaining to people what is blogging.

Blogging is not a newspaper picture or a newspaper story you read forget and throw it away.

The blog is there just a Google Search away unless deleted or page cant be displayed.

Blog is different thing to different bloggers .. A photo blog is my souls survival it originates at Flickr than I bookmarklet it thanks to Jonathan Keebler whizkid via Flickr to Facebook to my album at Facebook,

Only picture the text I copy paste from Flickr.

Than I cross blog a few of them to my web presence at Blogspot as PhotographerNo1 and Firoze Shakir Poet.
I cross blog to Wordpress Photographer No 1.
I have a Kumbh Mela site at Blogspot that I have changed it to Hope and Hindutva.
I cross blog to Marziya Shakir on Wordpress her picture posts.
Than I blog my Hijra pictures to Hijda eunuch blog my Hijra blogs on Word Press.
And finally on Twitter.

I was adding links lately at Indi Blogger I gave it up..

My average viewership at Flickr per day is 15000 - 12000.
I dont see the blogstats at Wordpress or Blogspot.

And Facebook is just learning about blogging so the blog stats will come much later.

And now for the culinary curious the item in the vessel is Bitryani masala that goes into making Dum Biryani..which differs from my Dum Madar Blogs.

Or perhaps they are same.

I have added a page on Marziya Shakir at Flickr.

Marziya Shakir on my Flickr set is a 11000 picture series from the second day of her birth till current date.
And I thank all of you here at Flickr and Facebook Twitter other websites for giving this blog a chance of survival and hope.

This is my 147040 photo blog at Flickr in about 3 years.

Thank you Dr Glenn Losack for the pro membership or all this I would be blogging at Blogspot instead of Flickr.