Friday, September 10, 2010

The King Of Kings of Mumbai - Lal Bagh Chya Raja 2010

142,578 items / 1,103,031 views

"Vakratunda Mahaakaaya Suryakotee Sama Prabha
Nirvighnam kuru mey Deva, Sarva kaaryeshu Sarvadaa"

"Aum gam ganapataye namah"

Aum shri ganeshaya namah

Aum vakratundaya hum

Aum kshipra prasadaya namah


Aum shrim hrim klim glaum gam
ganapataye vara varada sarva
janamme vashamanaya svaha'

Aum sumukhaya namah

Aum ekadantaya namah


Aum kapilaya namah


Aum gajakarnikaya namah

Aum lambodaraya namah

Aum vikataya namah

Aum vighna nashanaya namah

Aum vinayakaya namah

Aum ganadhyakshaya namah

Aum bhalachandraya namah



This evening I went to the Press conference of the Lal Bagh Chya Raja and his inauguration and photo shoot .


I was invited to this event by my dear friend Raju Langewal who has seen I dont miss any opportunity shooting the Raja,

I was fasting but broke my fast at the Pandal normally for a few years I broke at at the Lal Bagh Chya Raja visarjan at Byculla on the way to Girgaum , but this year the Elephant God wanted me to break fast with fruits offered by him..

I dont know how I shot this lot as the public had usurped the media stands and it was havoc all the way , the crowds were uncontrollable and I was weak having just broken my fast I shot as much as I could and made a fast exit.

Shooting the streets on the way and ending up at my friends Hemant Sawants Ganesh Color lab for chai.

So this is my new set at Flickr and my gift of a Darshan of the Lord to all my friends and Lovers of Lal Bagh Chya Raja.

And this is part of my series at Flickr called Hope and Hindutva Messages of Peace and Humanity.

And I shall continue another story on the next picture of the King of King of Mumbai..