Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Naga Sadhus above 18

The Nagas are warriors of Lord Shiva, martial arts expert, live on frugality, life style austere.
They come out of their iconoclastic closets at the time of the Kumbh Mela..
They are a race apart among SadHus and they have the spirtual screen presence.They are far too gifted and keep to themselves.They can read your mind and your future dispel your past too.
I lived with them maybe for two nights and being overtly perceptive to holistic sciences I got along with them, normally they keep photographersat bay.This morning the Times of India reports at Kanpur on the Ghats of a Hanuman temple a few Korean tourists shot bathing women and children, they were caught beaten, cameras snatched till the police intervened.
This is far as photography goes in a normal situation.With the Nagas on the Sahi Snan day , its asking for trouble..you shoot them at your own risk..Befriending one of them makes the passage to their world easier.
I am respected by the Nagas ,they know my pictorial intentions..
If I was not a Muslim I think than I would have been a Naga for sure..another thought to add to the nature of my heresy.
I have no problems with Muslims from any fold, I am against white collared sauve radical Muslim.. the Kafeel Ahmed type, who have given us all a very bad name.. My poems too are against this evil type.. the metrosexual terrorist ..under the garb of everyhing even a doctor of Death.
I have a lot of pictures luckily I have scanned from negs so there is no blue or light magenta caste..
I have slides of the Nagas ,but no scanner...the idea of getting them scanned at a lab is horrendously expensive.I am not going to buy a scanner , I have to replace my camera Nikon D70 moment I hit a lottery.
I am bound to my shop, so pictorial vagaries or pictorial curiosities are far from my mind..
This was a good shOt, as they were relaxed , comfortable and socially endearing I am talking of the two extreme left.On the right was my Naga Guru Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj,a cool cat a great dude...He is human above all thing.I miss his company, he is mostly on the move but highly respected at film City where he has his Naga Ashram.
The other Naga Sadhus who come to my shop are a less cutured breed, they want my jewellery money and nothing else.. what remains is my multicolored ass that is taken generously by American cock teasing women on the cybernet...
It 10.15 am , at abot 11.15 I wil leave for work...kick ass on the keyboard..