Friday, August 3, 2007

Car Pulling Ling Kriya

I had missed this while posting the earlier three.The Nagas have mastered the art of using the inner strength of the mind.In the penis lies th strength of man, a few inches that can make a mountain out of a molehill.
This one human appendage is what the human history is all about.. wars have been won wars have been lost... The Nagas have done much study and much research but are closed fist ed about their findings and experience.
The Nagas dont like wearing clothes preferring the natural state a scarcity in todays promiscuous times..
At the Kumbh within the parameters of the Seva gram, they move about naked, their nudity not offending or alarming the womenfolk who visit the Naga Sadhu enclave in great numbers.
Their sacrosanct nudity is a state of auspiciousness conneced to Lord Shiva, so is the Naga war cry Har Har Mahadev.
I wish now I should have spent more time with them but I had a business to look after and so had to return from my pictorial escapades.
Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj of the Juna Akhada my Naga Guru, has been the light at the end of the tunnel.He amazes me he does not smoke the chillum coming from a teacher educationist background.Is very anecdotal about his past experiences.
He begs the main Vardan of the Naga Sadhu.. a part of hs livelihood and frugality of mind and austerity of soul.I feel ashamed offering him money,but I did the last time he came to visit me home on a Sunday, I told him , it was a travel expense thing.He nodded his head and smiled benignly.
I have seen his rich politician devotees offering him blank cheques at the Kumbh,but he would tell them to write a nominal amount to buy provisions for the common kitchen.
The devotees come in hordes and are fed without any stingyness.
The Nagas are not misers.. although they beg a part of their Dharma.
The average foreigner photographer just wants to shoot his dick ,but than there is so much to the Naga than his penis.A penis that he considers a stumbling block to his Sadhana,a penis that is nothing but a mirage , a loathing an umblical cord that connects to Maya or materialism.
This is what I gathered as a Muslim bought up human being living among Nagas for the first time.