Monday, September 7, 2015

The Magic Of The Kumbh Lasts Forever ,,Nasikh Kumbh Mela 2015 Tapovan








I was in great pain when I reached Tapovan and my leg injury was giving me a lot of trouble,, ,, Tapovan is a huge Sadhugram the home of Vaishnav Sadhus I met Rutavi Mehta a great travel blogger and she was really excited and we parted as quickly as we had met , this sage was very kind to me and blessed me when I told him that I was not a Sadhu but a Malang and a photographer , and some of the living saints at the Kumbh touch you deeply and you cosmically meet them in an unforgettable photo frame that lives on us a sweet memory..


Sanskar Aur Sanskriti 
Most of the Saintly people I met were humble , kind and showcased the Truth humility of India ,, Devo Atithi Bhava ,,they were not bothered about who I was but wearing the saffron sartorially made them accept me as their own..Some of the sages were profound even in their Silence that touched you more than a volley of words ,,