Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The World Of Monks Mystics And Sadhus Nasikh Trimbakeshwar




I have posted 1300 images of my Nasikh Kumbh Mela trip Trimbakeshwar..,,as the Sadhugram where I stayed with my Naga Guru was about 3 km away from the main temple town and Brahmgiri and Neel Parbhat where the Naga Sadhus lived ,,I shot    the Naga Sadhus near our sector ,,

I could hardly walk long distance ,, but if I did I made sure I shot a lot ,,,Shooting the Kumbh should be part of retrospective of a peoples photographer ,,there is so much to learn absorb not only religion but culture and faith ..stretching beyond the borders of hope and humanity ,, there is an ethereal quality of satisfaction shooting the mystics at the Kumbh..

And I missed my Tantric Guru Kapoor Khamakhya he was there on 29 August Shahi Snan but we could not connect he is from Hardwar connected to the Khamakhya Temple in Assam..